The ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D is a new, high-performance system subwoofer that uses state-of-the-art controlling and amping technologies to take the audio performance and adaptability of the successful ELEMENTS series to a whole new level.
High-performance components for professional audio requirements
Compared to the subwoofers already available in the ELEMENTS family, the new ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D subwoofer delivers significantly increased bass performance. In combination with the 1,500-watt power amplifier, the 15″ woofer achieves considerably more sound pressure right into the low end. As a system subwoofer, it also offers a 900-watt power amplifier as a powerful drive for up to three E 835 mid/high units.
Network capable and remote controllable
It is possible to network several ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D basses (including in combination with LINEAR 7 series speakers) and control them centrally, for example from the FoH position. The HK Audio DSP CONTROL software for MacOS and Windows is available for this. It allows you to adjust the volume of the system and the lines, as well as a fully parametric 10-band EQ, tunable high and low pass filters, delay times, limiters and other parameters.
Plug & Play Cardioid – control bass radiation simply and effectively
In more and more event situations, there are clear specifications when it comes to sound distribution. The new ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D also has a practical answer to this: simply connect an HK Audio LINEAR SUB 1500 A to the Cardioid Out of the ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D. The result is a powerful focusing of the forward bass radiation with rear bass attenuation by app. 30 dB.
The perfect upgrade for existing ELEMENTS systems
The new ELEMENTS E 115 Sub D system subwoofer is the optimal basis for an advanced equipped, extremely powerful and scalable line system. A particular advantage in terms of efficiency and sustainability is that existing E 835 or E 435 mid/high units can also be integrated into the system without compromise.
FACTS & FEATURES:
- High-performance 15″ system subwoofer with 2,400 watts total power (1,500 watts for bass and 900 watts for up to 3 E 835 mid/high units)
- Integrated, network controllable DSP with 4 presets and Plug & Play Cardioid Out
- Full control over all functions, EQ, limiter, delay, presets etc.
- HK Audio DSP CONTROL software for full compatibility with LINEAR 7, can be operated together with LINEAR 7 speakers in the same network
- Subwoofer can be expanded with the LINEAR SUB 1500 A, also as a Cardioid setup
- Perfect expansion for existing ELEMENTS users thanks to compatibility with E 835/435 and the EP 1/2 and EF 45 accessories
- Extremely simple handling: even a large Cardioid setup with two 15″ basses and three E 835s can be transported in a station wagon and set up by a single person.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty after registration
|Max. SPL @ 10 % THD||125 dB, @ 90 Hz, half space|
|Max. SPL peak @ 10 % THD||128 dB, 40 Hz - x-vver, half space|
|Frequency response +/-3 dB||48 Hz – x-over|
|Frequency response -10 dB||44 Hz – x-over|
|Power amp output bass||1,500 W|
|Power amp output column||900 W|
|Amp type||Class D|
|LF driver||1x 15"|
|Active crossover frequency||160 Hz|
|Analog inputs||1x XLR combo balanced|
|Analog thru||1x XLR balanced|
|Cardioid out||1x XLR balanced|
|Network port||Ethercon RJ45, 1x In, 1x Thru|
|Filter presets||1x E 835, 2x E 835, 3x E 835, Remote|
|Remote software||DSP CONTROL (Windows, Mac OS)|
|DSP-Funktionen||Fully parametric 10-band EQ with variable filter characteristics, High-Pass Filter, Low-Pass Filter, Polarity, Level, Delay, Limiter, Mute|
|Sample rate||96 kHz|
|System latency||Less than 2.6 ms|
|Mains connector||1x Powercon NAC3 In, 100–240 V|
|Speaker outputs||1x E-Connect, 1x Speakon|
|Power consuption||1 A / 100–240 V nominal according to EN 62368-1|
|Carrying handles||2x MultiGrip|
|Finish||Water-based paint, black|
|Front grille||2 mm metal grille backed with black acoustic foam|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||48.5 x 48.5 x 59.5 cm|