WHAT IS THE BETA 58A BEST SUITED TO?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
HOW DOES THIS COMPARE TO THE LEGENDARY SM58?
Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58's cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
WHAT RECEIVER COMES WITH THE BETA DIGITAL WIRELESS VOCAL SYSTEM?
The Beta Digital Wireless Vocal System comes with the Digital Wireless Receiver GLXD4. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.
HOW DOES THE AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT WORK?
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
It's that simple. No buttons to push or controls to adjust.
HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In "Automatic mode" (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In "Manual mode" (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
HOW IS THE HANDLING OF THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES?
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Transmitter runtime is 1.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charging, (3.0 h in 30 min. / 6.0 h in 60 min. / 16 h in 3 h)
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery - available separately
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)