FLEXIBLE DUAL AUDIO INTERFACE
MiniFuse 2 is a next-gen audio & MIDI interface that gives you everything you need to make music and audio your own way. With unmatched sound quality, smart connectivity, and an exclusive music-making software pack, this is a portable audio companion evolved
Get your sound out there.
Get inspired and express yourself through sound whenever & wherever with a portable, fully-loaded, and easy-to-use interface like no other.
Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, keyboardist, composer, or anything in between, enjoy unmatched sound quality, a smart feature set, and the best software included as standard. MiniFuse 2 lets you sound like you - what are you waiting for?
Recording made easy
Designed by engineers and gear experts with a passion for sound excellence, MiniFuse 2 is built to answer every audio question you have - before you’ve even asked it.
MiniFuse 2’s inputs and outputs bridge the gap between your ideas and the finished product. Record 2 instrument or mic sources simultaneously with dual combo inputs, sync and record your MIDI devices with 5-pin DIN connections, and connect extra devices with the additional USB hub socket - all via universal USB-C computer connectivity.
Simply the best sound
On paper, MiniFuse 2 gives you a 110dB dynamic range and a top-tier equivalent input noise of -129dB. Put more simply, that means unbelievably great sound that can compete with even the finest studios. Enjoy responsive dynamics, a clear noise-free signal, and quality that you can really feel.
Tough, portable design
MiniFuse 2 is designed to accompany you for those last-minute sessions, quick deadlines, and spontaneous musical moments. It’s not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminium casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Take your sound with you, wherever you go.
Whether you're using a laptop or desktop, MiniFuse can work for you. PC or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can monitor its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
- Included Arturia instruments - 500 vintage & modern keyboard presets with Analog Lab Intro
- Arturia FX:
- Rev PLATE-140 reverb
- Pre 1973 vintage preamp
- Delay TAPE-201 echo
- Chorus JUN-6 analog chorus
- Ableton Live Lite - compose, record, produce anything
- Tutorials - Learn recording and music production with MiniFuse, starting with the basics
- Exclusive content - Tips, tricks, and advice from industry experts
- Dedicated online portal - Access everything you need online in one place
- Subscriptions - Complimentary introductions to world-class audio & mixing services
- 2 x combos Mic/Inst/Line XLR Inputs with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" TRS balanced line outputs with volume control
- 1 x stereo headphone output with volume control
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI input 1 x 5-pin MIDI output
- 1 x USB2 type A hub (250mA max.)
- 1 x stereo virtual loopback channel
- USB-C interface compatible with PC and Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Type d'interfaces